Wednesday, March 16, 2016

3 videos from Youtube that I enjoy for no particular reason.

He's angry. And also made of rubber.


I wonder if you'll find these videos funny?

Oh well. Let's start with...

 3. Homer and the clown ad.
You remember the episode Homer decides he wants to become a clown? Pretty nice one, huh? Well, to be honest most of the episode is not that good as far as I am concerned. There is, however, a magnificent piece of comedy in there. One that always makes me laugh.

Behold, Homer and the Clown School Ad!


Tell me that's not one of Homer's top ten best scenes in the history of the show. You can't.


2. Super Dinosaurs want to DESTROY!

You may or may not be familiar with Attack of the Supermonsters, I was not until I found this video and decided to find where the clips came from, but trust me that you don't need to watch that thing. Instead watch this video to understand the complexity of that movie's villains.



As you can tell, the budget did not go to the script. 

Anyway, next is the last one, which I am sure you'll find very amusing at the very least.


1.Balakrishna becomes the god of ass-kicking.

Before you click on the next video, and you must click on it, let me tell you that nothing can prepare you for what you are about to witness. Nothing. So just empty your mind and watch the video until around the 13 minutes mark.



What was that, you ask? Well, it was just Balakrishna kicking ass, using the power of all the Indian army from the past and the present thanks to a mystical connection with something or another... I think. And now that you have seen this, your life will never again be the same.

Do you have any weird videos to share? I'm always interested in seeing funny or amusing stuff on Youtube, so feel free to share if you feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment